Position: Design Engineer
Location: Carmarthen, South Wales
Start date: Immediate
Salary: £30-35,000.00/annum, depending on experience
Integrate Engineering Resources are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer on behalf of our client, a market leader in the industrial construction and maintenance sector. The role will involve working with 3D Inventor software to help with the modelling and detailing of steel structures. Duties will include:
- Producing detailed and accurate drawings using 3D Inventor
- Managing own workload to ensure designs are completed in a timely fashion
- Understand and interpreting drawings and specifications
- Assisting with technical enquiries when required with support and assistance from the manager
- Attendance of internal meetings
- Managing the administration of multiple medium to large sized projects
- Uploading checked documents into the document centre and submitting the transmittals
- Printing and issuing drawings for site
- Working with other members of the engineering team and have close contact with the estimating, design and contracting departments.
- Degree level, HNC or HND qualification in engineering discipline
- Experience in 3D Inventor, preferably with mechanical drawings
- Ability to read technical drawings and provide revisions in line with Quality Assurance procedure
- Admin experience particularly in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint and One Drive.
- Be able to prioritise your time to achieve results
- Be organised and structured in your approach
- Have a positive and proactive approach
Integrate Engineering Resources Ltd provides a dedicated recruitment service to the Engineering Construction and Maintenance sector. Our specialist recruitment activities range across all areas and include the appointment of all levels of professional into the Major Projects, CHP, Anaerobic Digestion, Combined Cycle Gas Turbine, Nuclear, Biomass, Energy from Waste, Food, Water Treatment and Wind industries throughout the UK and worldwide.