Discipline: Electrical Design Manager
Term: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
· Degree level qualification in Electrical Engineering (or related subject, or demonstrated suitable and equal experience)
· Proven track record of supervising/managing engineers would be required.
· Experience in the full project life cycle through detailed design and into construction.
· Experienced across a wide range of projects such as, Commercial, Industrial, Food, Pharmaceutical, health and data centres)
Integrate Engineering Resources Ltd provides a dedicated recruitment service to the Construction and M&E sector. Our specialist recruitment activities range across all areas and include the appointment of all levels of professional into the Major Projects, HVAC, Mechanical and Electrical installation, CHP, Anaerobic Digestion, Nuclear, Biomass, Energy from Waste and Wind industries throughout the UK.
Integrate Resources Group are currently recruiting a Electrical Design Manager working for a leading building services business to be based in the midlands working on projects across the UK.
· To manage and coordinate the design of Electrical installation projects from tender stage right through to the completion of the construction stage design information and production of the operating and maintenance manual.
· Managing all design interfaces and coordinating the Electrical components.
· Assist in the preparation of the work schedule for Electrical Design activities.
· Work closely with the on site management team to ensure that the design outputs are aligned with the construction strategy.
· Track the progress of design documentation and facilitate regular reviews with the construction and client teams.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via this advert and a member of integrate Resources Group will be in contact to discuss.