Position: Industrial Electrician
Location: Selby, North Yorkshire
Start date: Immediate
Pay Rate: £36,000 per annum + O/T
Our client is currently recruiting for additional Industrial Electricians installation, testing and maintenance of electrical plant and equipment on a power station near Selby, North Yorkshire. Duties will include:
• Planning, implementing and monitoring planned preventative maintenance scheme on the following items.
Motors (110v up to 3.3kV)
Motor control centres feeding numerous drives.
Contactors/Circuit breakers and associated protection systems.
Pumping and air compressor systems.
Cable handling systems.
Field based transducers.
• Understanding PLC control systems including Inputs/Outputs and the field-based transducers they are connected to.
• Fault finding on Electrical and PLC control circuits.
• Working with mechanical and operational departments to effectively carry out maintenance work.
• Providing a support service to the operational plant requirements.
• Identifying and implementing continuous improvements and innovation.
• Sourcing of electrical consumables and competent support sub-contractors.
• Harmonisation with other teams and clients on site
• Assisting with the planning of outage works
• Providing full flexibility to carry out required operational duties
• Collation, collaboration and communication of the annual maintenance plan to all stakeholders
• Completing any other reasonable tasks or requests as required, in order to meet KPIs.
• CCNSG safety passport
• City & Guilds part 3 / NVQ Level 2/3 in a relevant discipline
• ONC or equivalent in a relevant discipline
• Health & Safety - IOSH qualified
• C&I testing, fault finding and equipment knowledge (desirable)
• PLC operating knowledge (desirable)
• Flexible approach to work
• A strong team player with the ability to work independently and on own initiative
• Good communication skills, both with colleagues, other contractors and clients
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines safely
• Positive attitude to safety
• Tolerant of diverse working situations and conditions
Integrate Engineering Resources Ltd provides a dedicated recruitment service to the Engineering Construction sector. Our specialist recruitment activities range across all areas and include the appointment of all levels of professional into the Combined Cycle Gas Turbine, Nuclear, Biomass, Energy from Waste, Water Treatment and Wind industries throughout the UK and worldwide.
Please forward across a copy of your CV and one of the team will be in contact to discuss further