Position: Mobile Plant Operative
Location: Ratcliffe-on-Soar, Nottinghamshire
Start date: Immediate
Pay Rate: £15.21-17.04/hr PAYE (including shift allowance) depending on experience
Hours: 37 hrs/week, covering Days & Night shifts, Mon-Sun
Our client currently has requirements for Mobile Plant Operatives on Ratcliffe power station. The role will involve being responsible for the safe operation of plant and machinery on the coal plant. Duties will include:
- Operation of 360 Excavators, Loading Shovels, Wheeled Tractor Scrapers, Articulated Dump Trucks, Bulldozers etc
- Undertaking operational tasks assisting with coal deliveries and bunker and solo operations, and cleaning and visual inspections of conveyor systems.
- Ensuring all health and safety measures are being implemented.
- Extensive in house training will be provided as and when required to enable the Operatives to progress, develop their skills and understand the full operation of the coal plant.
The role will involve working 4 months on a temporary basis initially, with the possibility of leading to a permanent position.
- CPCS / NPORS card
- Positive attitude to safety on site
- Flexible approach to work
- Willingness to work day, night, afternoon and weekends in a set shift pattern
- Excellent time keeping and punctuality
- Good communication skills
- Experience of operating a range of mobile plant is preferred
- CCNSG card preferred
Integrate Engineering Resources Ltd provides a dedicated recruitment service to the Engineering Construction and Maintenance sectors. Our specialist recruitment activities range across all areas and include the appointment of all levels of professional into the Water Treatment, CHP, Anaerobic Digestion, Combined Cycle Gas Turbine, Coal, Nuclear, Biomass, Energy from Waste and Wind industries throughout the UK and worldwide