Position: Pipe Fitter
Start date: Immediate
Duration: 5-6 weeks
Hours: Approx 10hrs per shift, Mon-Sun
Pay Rates: £18.64 - 33.55/hr PAYE + lodge + travel / fare + bonus
Integrate Engineering Resources are currently recruiting for additional Pipe Fitters on behalf of our clients for upcoming industrial shutdowns in Avonmouth. Duties will include:
- Working from drawings
- Cutting, bending and threading carbon and stainless pipework
- Maintaining, repairing and fitting carbon and stainless pipework, valves, bolts, gaskets, nozzles etc
- CCNSG card
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in Pipe Fitting trade
- Previous experience in the heavy engineering industry; Power, O&G, Petrochemical, Renewables etc.
- Experience working from drawings
Integrate Engineering Resources Ltd provides a dedicated recruitment service to the Engineering Construction sector. Our specialist recruitment activities range across all areas and include the appointment of all levels of professional into the Water Treatment, Heavy Industrial, Combined Cycle Gas Turbine, Nuclear, Biomass, Energy from Waste and Wind industries throughout the UK and worldwide.