Discipline: M&E Pre-Construction Manager
Location: Birmingham – Midlands Based
Salary: £45K - £55K + Company Package
· Building Services/ Mechanical or Electrical Discipline.
· Proven experience in Pre-Construction management role.
· Full UK driving licence
· Experience in Building Services and M&E Services.
· Experience on Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Health and Education projects.
Integrate Resources Group provides a dedicated recruitment service to the Engineering Construction sector. Our specialist recruitment activities range across all areas and include the appointment of all levels of professional into the Major Projects, CHP, M&E, Building Services, Nuclear, Biomass, Energy from Waste and Wind industries throughout the UK and worldwide.
Integrate Resources Group are actively recruiting a Pre-Construction Manager for a leading building services business based in the Midlands. After multiple projects wins and new projects starting, we are looking for a experienced individual that has at least 5 years’ experience working in a Pre-Construction Manager role.
During this role, your responsibilities will include;
· Take the lead on tenders with the client’s representatives establishing win strategies and key client drivers for selection.
· Reviewing each project and making sure the schedule and budgets are managed effectively.
· Coordinating electrical and mechanical design
· Liaising with other company departments – Estimating team, On site delivery team, Design and Senior Management.
· Driving improvement through constant review and analysis
· Manage the M&E subcontract packages.
· Leading liaison for the Client and Lead Consultant.
· Supporting all phases of the project and responding to all matters that may affect the Client's objective.
If you are interested in the role, please apply directly via this advert and a member of Integrate Resources Group will be in contact.