Integrate Engineering Resources Ltd (”We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Any mention of “Our Group” means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, our associated companies as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 (our Group).
This notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a new regulation which replaces the Data Protection Regulation (Directive 95/46/EC). The Regulation aims to harmonise data protection legislation across EU member states, enhancing privacy rights for individuals and providing a strict framework within which commercial organisations can legally operate.
Even though the UK has expressed its intention to leave the EU in March 2019, the GDPR is applicable in the UK from 25th May 2018. The Government intends for the GDPR to continue in UK law post Brexit and has therefore enforced the Data Protection Act 2018.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purposes of data protection legislation in force from time to time the data controller Integrate Engineering Resources Ltd and Daniel Carter.
Who we are and what we do
We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business).
We collect information about you to carry out our core business and ancillary activities.
Information we collect about you when you visit our website.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information if applicable, browser type and version.
Information we obtain from other sources.
This is information we obtain about you from other sources such as LinkedIn, corporate websites, job board websites, online CV libraries, your business card, personal recommendations. In this case we will inform you, by sending you this privacy notice, within a maximum of 30 days of collecting the data of the fact we hold personal data about you, the source the personal data originates from and whether it came from publicly accessible sources, and for what purpose we intend to retain and process your personal data.
Purposes of the processing and the legal basis for the processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
[To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we intend to enter into or have entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or we think will be of interest to you because it is relevant to your career or to your organisation.
To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased, been provided with or enquired about.
The core service we offer to our candidates and clients is the introduction of candidates to our clients for the purpose of temporary or permanent engagement.However, our service expands to supporting individuals throughout their career and to supporting businesses’ resourcing needs and strategies.]
Our legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interests, described in more detail below, although we will also rely on contractual obligations to which you are subject, legal obligations and consent for specific uses of data.
Our Legitimate Interests
Our legitimate interests in collecting and retaining your personal data is described below:
As a recruitment business and recruitment agency we introduce candidates to clients for permanent employment, temporary worker placements or independent professional contracts.The exchange of personal data of our candidates and our client contact details is a fundamental part of this process.
In order to support our candidates’ career aspirations and our clients’ resourcing needs, we require a database of candidate and client personal data. The database will contain historical information as well as current resourcing requirements.
Should we want or need to rely on consent to lawfully process your data we will request your consent orally, by email or by an online process for the specific activity we require consent for and record your response on our system.Where consent is the lawful basis for our processing you have the right to withdraw your consent to this particular processing at any time.
Other Uses we will make of your data:
We will also use your data:
· To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you when you are using your computer or other devices;
· To notify you about changes to our service;
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
· To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Do you have to provide us with personal data?
You may refuse to give us your personal and sensitive personal data. Furthermore, you have the right to ask us to delete, change or stop processing your data that we have already received or collected. If you do not provide us with personal or sensitive personal data, or if you request a restriction of processing however, we may not be able to provide you with the services that you have requested and that are stated in this policy.
Disclosure of your information inside and outside of the EEA
We will share your personal information with:
Any member of our group both in the EEA and outside of the EEA.
Selected third parties including:
· Clients for the purpose of introducing candidates to them;
· Candidates for the purpose of arranging interviews and engagements;
· Clients, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance and compliance obligations of any contract we enter into with them or you;
· subcontractors including email marketing specialists, event organisers, payment and other financial service providers.
· Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
· Credit reference agencies, our insurance broker, compliance partners and other sub-contractors for the purpose of assessing your suitability for a role where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
The lawful basis for the third party processing will include:
· Their own legitimate interests in processing your personal data, in most cases to fulfil their internal resourcing needs;
· Satisfaction of their contractual obligations to us as our data processor;
· For the purpose of a contract in place or in contemplation;
· To fulfil their legal obligations.
Where we store and process your personal data
The data that we collect from you may/will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (”EEA”). It may be transferred to third parties outside of the EEA for the purpose of our recruitment services. It may/will also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, our recruitment services and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this processing. Integrate Engineering Resources Ltd will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Retention of your data
We understand our legal duty to retain accurate data and only retain personal data for as long as we need it for our legitimate interests and that you are happy for us to do so.
We do the following to try to ensure that the data we hold on you is accurate:
· [our website enables you to manage your data and to review whether the details we hold about you are accurate];
· [ prior to making an introduction we check that we have accurate information about you];
· [we keep in touch with you so you can let us know of changes to your personal data];
We segregate our data so that we keep different types of data for different time periods. The criteria we use to determine whether we should retain your personal data include:
· the nature of the personal data;
· its perceived accuracy;
· our legal obligations;
· whether an interview or placement has been arranged; and
· our recruitment expertise and knowledge of the industry by country, sector and job role.
We may store and handle your data in the following ways:
· We may archive part or all of your personal data, retain it on our financial systems only or delete all or part of the data from our main Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system.
Our current retention notice is available upon request.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for marketing purposes. We will collect express consent from you, if legally required, prior to using your personal data for marketing purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The GDPR provides you with the right to:
· Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
· Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
· Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
· Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
· Request the transfer of your personal information to another party in certain formats, if practicable.
· Make a complaint to a supervisory body which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office. The ICO can be contacted through this link:https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 2018 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you.We also encourage you to contact us to ensure your data is accurate and complete. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and the GDPR.
Changes to our privacy notice
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com