Start date: 19.09.2021
Duration: 2 weeks
Hours: 12hr Night shifts Mon-Sun
Rates: £19.52- £21.97/hr PAYE + travel
Integrate Engineering Resources are currently recruiting for Platers on behalf of our clients for upcoming major industrial shutdowns in the Middlesbrough area. Duties will include:
- Using oxyacetylene burning equipment to remove sections of plate
- Setting out, marking and cutting steel plate
- Repairing heat distorted steel plate
- Plate, pipe, channel and bracket repairs
• CCNSG card
• NVQ 3 or equivalent trade qualification
• Previous experience in the heavy engineering industry; Power, O&G, Petrochemical, Renewables etc.
Integrate Engineering Resources Ltd provides a dedicated recruitment service to the Engineering Construction & Maintenance sectors. Our specialist recruitment activities range across all areas and include the appointment of all levels of professional into the Water Treatment, Heavy Industrial, Combined Cycle Gas Turbine, Nuclear, Biomass, Energy from Waste and Wind industries throughout the UK and worldwide.
Please forward across a copy of your up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in touch