Role: Project Manager
Location: Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
Start date: Immediate
Salary: £50-60k per annum + benefits
Due to recent project wins, our client is looking to recruit an additional Project Manager to be based from their busy offices in Bromsgrove. Responsibilities will include planning, coordinating and managing projects under the clients’ framework agreements, and that projects delivered on time, within budget and in line with health, safety and quality guidelines. Duties will include:
• Implementing management and monitoring procedures, covering all aspects of design, procurement, manufacture and installation of components on and off site
• Ensuring site and teams and subcontractors maintain the highest levels of health and safety
• Responsibility for SHEQ and CDM compliance
• Attend and run site meetings
• Supporting commercial team with selection and procurement of sub-contract packages
• Producing all necessary reports for internal and external functions
• Motivating and supporting the site team and sub-contractors to deliver all targets and objectives.
• Working with Framework Manager and other team members to develop and secure new work streams.
• Effectively communicating with client and internal stakeholders
• Resolving any issues quickly and effectively
• CSCS card
• Relevant industry qualification preferred, e.g, ONC, HNC, Degree
• First Aid certificate
• Technical knowledge of Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Water & Waste Water Operations
• Relevant IT skills including the use of company software packages.
• Excellent communication, organisation, planning, problem solving and team work skills
Integrate Engineering Resources Ltd provides a dedicated recruitment service to the Engineering Construction & Maintenance sectors. Our specialist recruitment activities range across all areas and include the appointment of all levels of professional into the Water Treatment, Anaerobic Digestion, Combined Cycle Gas Turbine, Nuclear, Biomass, Energy from Waste industries throughout the UK and worldwide.