Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£50,000 - £60,000
Integrate Resources Group are actively recruiting a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for a leading building services business. As Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will operate as part of a wider project team within appropriate authority levels and to represent the company with confidence to a variety of clients and outside organisations is expected.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for medium to large scale projects and individual engineering task(s) for numerous schemes for client’s cross sector.
· Creation, development of and finalising engineering design solutions of mechanical services elements, working with other team members and project teams together with direct liaison with the client and other design team professionals.
· Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC), Hot and Cold Water, Compressed Air, Steam, Foul Drainage Above Ground, Natural Gas and Central Control/Building Management
· Complete survey work and site inspections
· Undertaken design calculations using various methods, from hand calculations to software-based modelling.
· Write technical specifications and technical reports.
· Identify and resolve problems early.
· Exhibit active project risk management.
· Peer review and check design information prepared by others.
· Represent the company at meetings
· Maintain records and archives to company standards.
· Chartered Engineer (CEng) with either the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) or the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) and possess a building services/architectural engineering degree and/or masters.
· 10 years industry experience
· Ability to work on own initiative.
· High attention to detail
· Ability to collaborate and work as part of a dynamic team
· Good working knowledge of
o Microsoft Word & Excel
o Autodesk Revit MEP
· Take responsibility for their own professional and personal development
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply via this advert and a member of Integrate Resources Group will be in contact to discuss further.