Discipline: Site Manager
Location: Midlands, UK Travel
Term: Temp to Perm
Hours: 7:00AM – 17:30PM
Rates: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum
· CSCS Black/ Platinum in Site Management
· Experience in site management on Steel, Timber and Glulam Structure Projects.
Integrate Resources Group provides a dedicated recruitment service to the M&E and Construction sector. Our specialist recruitment activities range across all areas and include the appointment of all levels of professional into the Major Projects, CHP, M&E, Nuclear, Biomass, Steel, Energy from Waste and Wind industries throughout the UK and worldwide.
Integrate Resources Group are actively recruiting a experienced Site Manager to work with one of the UK’s leading steel and timber frame contractor. You will be working on a range of Commercial and Residential sites across the south of England and will be responsible for day to day site management, direction and co-ordination of all site activities carried out by the company and its sub-contractors, with particular focus on health and safety, planning, programming and co-ordination with the company's off-site activities.
· Supervising the labour workforce.
· Managing subcontractors on site.
· Checking materials.
· Inspecting work and overseeing quality control.
· Ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget.
· Responsible for on site management of multi-million pound projects.
· Sites could be anywhere across the UK and must be prepared to travel across the UK with the business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply via this advert and a member of Integrate Resources Group will be in contact.